Remaining Spirit Days
Thursday 10/5: Districts Day
Deck yourself out in Class Colors
Pre-purchased Homecoming Shirts (through ASB package or at student store) in class colors will be distributed prior to this day
Freshmen (District 21) = White; Sophomores (District 20) = Yellow; Juniors (District 19) = Green; Seniors (District 18) = Black
Friday 10/6: Survivors Day
Time to unite together as SURVIVORS of Homecoming Week; wear camouflage!
A Night at the Capitol
Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 7 pm – 10 pm
Leigh High School Gym
Dress as an alliance with a friend or your whole group!
Pre-Sale Tickets: $15 with ASB and $20 without
On sale in Student Store starting Tuesday 9/26 and on the Web Store (non ASB price only) starting Monday 9/25
Tickets at the door will cost $30 cash only
- Leigh Students and Guests must bring photo ID card and ticket with them to the dance. Identification can be a valid school ID or ASB card, a valid California Driver’s License, or a valid DMV identification card.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times
- Shoes required at all times. NO bare feet allowed. Shoe check available only if you have brought a change of shoes
- No admission after doors close at 8:00pm. No exit before 9:30pm. No re entry once you have exited. Enter/exit through the front doors only. Students will not be able to go to their lockers during dance hours.
- Dance appropriately and in good taste; offensive dancing may result in warning and/or eviction from event
- All students/guests may be subject to search or breathalyzer at any time by Leigh High School Administrators or SJPD.
- All L.H.S. rules apply, including those regarding appropriate dress code, behavioral guidelines, and use/possession of tobacco, drugs, and alcohol. Violation may result in suspension, police citation, and loss of privileges.
- No refunds given after October 5, 2017
- Purchase price for tickets will reflect the ASB cardholder status of the person the ticket is for. Guests tickets are the non-ASB price
Bringing a guest who is not a Leigh student?
Complete the guest pass available in Student Services or by clicking HERE
Guest Passes DUE no later than October 5th
Guest Contracts must be turned in when you buy the guest’s ticket. Guests must be 19 years of age or under at the time of the event. Attach a copy of ID that includes date of birth for all guests who are not high school students