Updates and Distance Learning
Opening of School Information
All CUHSD schools will be opening with Distance Learning in place, and all classes will be held digitally. View the CUHSD Parent and Student Guide to Online Learning for more information.
After the first week, students will follow the Distance Learning Schedule below
Create a personalized version of your class, tutorial, and check in schedule using the template at this LINK
Student Google Account, Canvas, and Aeries Login Information
Click this LINK for instructions on logging into your chromebook and google account
- Leigh High School will be utilizing Canvas so that we can have one platform for students to access information about and links for their courses. Teachers will also likely be communicating with their classes using digital means such as email and remind.
- Staff will likely be using Remind or *67 when calling families so please note that when calls are coming in from No ID callers
- Your first point of contact for questions about a class should be the teacher of the class. They are the best person to answer your questions about getting on for classes and tutorials, completing assignments, grading, or any other class related questions
Behavior Expectations: Please reference Student Use of Technology for additional information
- All school rules apply, even in a remote setting. See teacher communications for their specific expectations
- Students are expected to act in a manner appropriate for school when interacting with teachers, students, and staff
- Distance Learning requires vigilant attention to your profile icon(s), surroundings during video, backgrounds, etc. Students will need to spend at least some of their class time with their camera on. Treat the online classroom as you would a regular, in-person classroom.
- Failure to adhere to these expectations will result in progressive discipline