Winter Ball 2019
“Another Cinderella Story’s Masquerade Ball”
Saturday, January 12th from 7-11pm
35 South 2nd St. Campbell, CA 95008
DESSERT AND BEVERAGES WILL BE SERVED
TICKETS WILL BE SOLD STARTING 12/10 in the student store and on our Web Store
Buy tickets in person at the student store from 12/10-1/11 for $50 w/ASB and $55 without
Purchase tickets via the Web Store from 12/10-1/9 for $55
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
Guest pass (for non-Leigh attendees) available HERE or in Rm. 72 and due on January 9, 2019
- Leigh Students must have Student ID (Picture of School ID is acceptable, School Loop printout is NOT)
- Wristbands must be worn at all times
- Shoes required at all times. NO bare feet allowed.
- No admission after doors close at 8:30pm. No exit before 10:00pm. No re-entry once you have exited. Enter/exit through the main doors only
- Dance appropriately and in good taste; offensive dancing may result in warning and/or eviction from event
- All students/guests may be subject to search or breathalyzer at any time by Leigh High School Administrators or SJPD
- All LHS rules apply, including those regarding appropriate dress code, behavioral guidelines, and use/possession of tobacco, drugs, and alcohol. Violation may result in suspension, police citation, and loss of privileges
- No refunds given after January 9, 2019.
Guests (non Leigh Students)
- Leigh student bringing a guest must fill out a Guest Contract, available starting Monday, December 10th and MUST BE TURNED IN NO LATER THAN January 9th. Guest Contracts must be turned in when you buy your tickets.
- Guests must bring photo ID Card with them to the dance
- Guests must be 20 years of age or below at the time of the dance.
- Purchase price for tickets will reflect the ASB cardholder status of the person the ticket is for, not the person buying the ticket. Guests tickets will cost the non-ASB price