LEIGH HIGH SCHOOL
Saturday, January 18th, 2020, 7-10pm
● Leigh student bringing a guest must fill out a Guest Contract, available starting Monday, December 9th and MUST BE TURNED IN NO LATER THAN January 15th. Guest Contracts must be turned in when you buy your tickets. There will be no guests admitted at the door, unless they have met the above timelines.
● Leigh Students and Guests must bring photo ID card with them to the dance. If you lost your school ID, please bring another valid ID and your school ID number.
● Guests must be 20 years of age or below at the time of the dance. Attach copy of ID card that includes date of birth for all guests who are not high school students.
● For guests, wristbands must be worn at all times.
● Shoes required at all times. NO bare feet allowed.
● The dance will take place at The Forager, at 420 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 95172. Doors will open at 7pm for
● No admission after doors close at 8:00pm. No exit before 9:30pm. No re-entry once you have exited.
Enter/exit through the main doors only.
● Dance appropriately and in good taste; offensive dancing may result in warning and/or eviction from event.
There will be no MOSH PIT or physically pushing of any kind tolerated. Failure to follow that expectation will
likely result in being asked to leave the dance.
● All students/guests may be subject to search or breathalyzer at any time by Leigh High School
Administrators or SJPD.
● All LHS rules apply, including those regarding appropriate dress code, behavioral guidelines, and
use/possession of tobacco, drugs, and alcohol. Violation may result in suspension, police citation, and loss
● No refunds given after January 15th.
● Purchase price for tickets will reflect the ASB cardholder status of the person the ticket is for, not the person
buying the ticket. Guests tickets will cost the non-ASB price.