Greetings from the Counseling Department
Reminders and answers to frequently asked questions
Orientation and Link Crew
- If your student is not able to attend, they can come on Monday, August 8th between 8am - 1pm to have their picture taken and pick up a chromebook. If they are not available on Monday, a make up day will be posted after school starts for pictures. Chromebooks can be picked up from Mr. Smith in the library at 8am on the first day of school, Wednesday, August 10th.
- New students who are not in 9th grade can come on Monday, August 8th between 8am - 1pm to have their picture taken and to pick up their chromebooks. If they are not available on Monday, a make up day will be posted after school starts for pictures, chromebooks can be picked up from Mr Smith in the library at 8am on the first day of school, Wednesday, August 10th.
- Schedules will be available in the Aeries Parent Portal by the end of the day on Friday, August 5th if you have completed the following:
- Annual Data Confirmation/ Emergency Card Update
- 9th Grade ONLY: Residency Verification
- Your access to the Aeries Parent Portal was provided to you in an email from CUHSD on July 25th, 2022. This provides step by step instructions on how to complete the Annual Data Confirmation/Emergency Card Update.
- Support with Aeries will be available in the Library on:
- Thurs., August 4th and Mon., Aug. 8th: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Fri, August 5th and Wed, Aug. 10th: 7:00 am - 9:30 am
- If your student has any course correction requests, they can use the Waitlist Course Correction Request Form starting August 6th to log their concern and/or request.
- This form is only accessible for students using their my.cuhsd.org account.
- Please note that priority will be given for graduation requirement issues.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR TEACHERS MAY CHANGE, PERIODS MAY CHANGE, AND OTHER CLASSES MAY BE AFFECTED DUE TO IMPLEMENTING YOUR REQUEST. COUNSELORS AND/OR ADMIN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR CLASSES BACK ONCE THE CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE. CHANGES ARE FINAL.
Transcripts from summer classes
If your student took an approved course over the summer, please have the school and/or program send the official transcript directly to your student’s School Counselor.
For more information: