(Aug – Nov)
(Oct – March)
(Jan – June)
Swim & Dive
Track and Field
Leigh Sports Boosters Annual Giving Drive Donate NOW
Leigh High School Sports Boosters is a volunteer parent organization that promotes and supports all boys and girls athletic teams at Leigh High School. The purpose of Sports Boosters is to encourage participation in all aspects of Leigh school sports, promote awareness of all Leigh athletic teams, and fundraise to benefit Leigh athletic programs and facilities.
All parents of Leigh athletes are welcome and encouraged to actively participate in the Leigh Sports Boosters through financial support and/or volunteering their time. The Leigh Sports Boosters is a vital source of monetary support for our athletic teams, and the generous spirit of our parents makes this support possible.
- Learn more: http://leighsportsboosters.org/donation-drive/donate/
- Questions: Contact [email protected]
- Follow Leigh Athletics on Twitter for game updates and photos
- Follow Sports Boosters on Facebook and Instagram for game updates and photos
- View Live Stream videos of games
Leigh is a member of the Blossom Valley Athletic League (BVAL), and has teams that compete in the West Valley, Santa Teresa, and Mount Hamilton Divisions.
- Blossom Valley Athletic League (BVAL)
- Central Coast Section (CCS)
- California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)