Transcripts & Records

A transcript is a documented record of a student's semester grades and courses during their high school years. Many colleges, scholarships, community colleges, and employment will require students to submit a transcript as proof of graduation and/or Grade Point Average.
Leigh High School offers both official and unofficial transcripts. An official transcript is a printed out transcript that includes the schools stamp and is sealed OR is sent via an official platform such as Naviance and/or Parchment. Official transcripts are usually needed for any formal request from colleges and employment. Unofficial transcripts are unsealed and can be sent electronically via PDF.
Please see below for instructions on how to request a transcript.
Current Students*
* SENIORS - for College Applications: requests for sending Official transcript to Colleges/Universities need to be placed via NAVIANCE. No email request for sending Official transcript to a college/university will be honored; request must be done via Naviance. 
Student's may request an official or an unofficial transcript by contacting Ms. Joyce Washington, Registrar, at [email protected].
In the email, please include:
  1. Legal first and last name
  2. Student ID number
  3. Date of Birth
  4. Graduating year
  5. Purpose for the transcript
Once complete, Ms. Washington will inform you via email that the transcript is ready for pickup.
Please be sure to check your school email.
Summer Requests for Current Student
Request a transcript request via the district website.
Leigh Alumni
If you are in need of an official transcript, place your request via Campbell Union High School District's (CUHSD) website.
Education Verifications
Education verifications are handled via the district website.