Back To School Information
Schedule/Course Release & Corrections
- Annual Data Confirmation/ Emergency Card Update
- 9th Grade ONLY: Residency Verification
- If you need any assistance with the verification process, you can stop by the Leigh front office Monday-Friday from 8 am to 3 pm.
- Parents/guardians of returning students: If you logged in to the Aeries Parent Portal before and remember your password, please use the same email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password?” to reset your password using the email address and student permanent ID listed below.
- This form is only accessible for students using their my.cuhsd.org account.
- Please note that priority will be given for graduation requirement issues.
- Click on this link to view the online A/B Calendar: https://leigh.cuhsd.org/apps/events/2023/8/?id=4
- Click on "Subscribe"
District Devices vs Personal Devices
Drop Off & Parking
Drinking water at school
School Meals - Free to all Students
Webstore Purchases: PE Clothes / Athletic Season Pass / ASB Package
Go to the LEIGH WEBSTORE to order the items below.
|PE Clothes – Once ordered, PE clothes will be picked up by the student in their PE classes.
|Athletic Season Pass – These passes get four family members into all home athletic games
ASB packages – Deadline to purchase is 9/1/2023. Order online in the webstore or purchase in-person, at the student store, with a check made out to Leigh High School.
Schedule Senior Photo Session
Transcripts from summer classes
If your student took an approved course over the summer (i.e. math or LOTE courses only), please have the school and/or program send the official transcript directly to your student’s School Counselor. Please note the counselor alpha breakdown has changed.
Last Names A- Dd
Ashley Potischman [email protected]
Last Names De - H
Jennifer Buonomo [email protected]
Last Names I - Mh
Teri Deel [email protected]
Last Names Mi - Sa
Kristina Fernandez [email protected]
Last Names Sb- Z
Felah Murray [email protected]
For more information: Leigh High School Counselor Webpage
Student & Parent Handbook - important phone numbers, staff information, lockers, graduation requirements, report cards etc
Parent Organizations at Leigh
Attendance - who to notify when your child is sick or has an appointment
- Attend a current teacher’s tutorial every day.
- Except in special cases, students must stay in one teacher’s tutorial for the entire time. Use the restroom during passing periods.
- If passing between classes, use the Leigh Tutorial Pass.
- The teacher’s classroom rules and expectations apply to tutorial.
- Always be on time and sign in.
- Maintain a learning environment that allows all students to work productively.
- Work on school-related tasks.
- Electronics are allowed with teacher permission only.
Please note that the Library is closed during tutorial and no passes will be issued or accepted.
- Students with detention and/or Friday School are placed on a Restriction List until the detention(s) are served. Students on this list are restricted from attending school events, including - but not limited to - school dances. Students who continue to earn detention due to tardiness may be subject to other disciplinary action.
- Afternoon SVCTE students must serve their detention(s) in the morning before school, by arrangement with an Assistant Principal.
Who do I contact if I have a question or a concern?
- Assistant Principal or Counselor
|To Find Out About:
|Alternative School Options
|Athletic Team Tryouts
|Athletic Director Office
|Change of Address
|Checking out of school
Dance Guest Passes
|Home & Hospital Instruction
|New Student Enrollment
|Reduced/free lunch program
|Request for homework
|Testing (CAASPP, PSAT)
Parent Portals - Communication at Leigh
Back to School Key Links