Back To School Information
Parent Portals - Communication at Leigh
- Aeries is the holder of permanent records such as attendance, transcripts, demographic data, test scores, and more. At the 6-wk, 12-wk and Semester mark, these grades can be found in Aeries.
- Canvas is the instructional tool that Leigh is using to disseminate curriculum and instruction to students. It is also where our students are submitting assignments and receiving updates to graded assignments.
- ParentSquare is for email communication from the school.
- Naviance is for college & career information.
Who do I contact if I have a question or a concern?
If a student has a classroom or academic question/concern...
If a student has an issue with another student...
|To Find Out About:||Contact:||Location:|
|Advanced Placement||Assistant Principal||Main Office|
|Alternative School Options||Counselors||Main Office|
|ASB/ID Cards||Activities Director||Activities Office|
|Athletic Team Tryouts||Athletic Director||Athletic Director Office|
|Attendance||Attendance Clerk||Main Office|
|Change of Address||Assistant Principal||Main Office|
|Checking out of school||Attendance Clerk||Main Office|
|College Admissions||Counselors||Main Office|
Dance Guest Passes
|Activities Director||Activities Office|
|Graduation Requirements||Counselors||Main Office|
|Discipline||Assistant Principal||Main Office|
|Health Services||Health Clerk||Main Office|
|Home & Hospital Instruction||Assistant Principal||Main Office|
|New Student Enrollment||Assistant Principal||Main Office|
|Reduced/free lunch program||Health Clerk||Main Office|
|Request for homework||Counselors||Main Office|
|Schedule adjustments||Counselors||Main Office|
|CASSY Counselor||Any Staff||Main Office|
|Testing (CAASPP, PSAT)||Assistant Principals||Main Office|
|SVCTE||Ashley Potischman||Main Office|
|Work Permit||Ms Agustin||Main Office|
Calendars and Bell Schedule
- Select the "A/B/Collaboration/Minimum Days" calendar
- Unselect the "Events Calendar"
- Click on "Subscribe"
Drop Off & Parking
School Meals - Free to all Students
Student & Parent Handbook - important phone numbers, staff information, lockers, graduation requirements, report cards etc
Presentations & Webinars
Parent Organizations at Leigh
Attendance - who to notify when your child is sick or has an appointment
The purpose of tutorial is for students to receive help from teachers or peer tutors, get make-up work after or before an absence, utilize the College and Career Center, and work on schoolwork. Some examples of schoolwork include homework, studying, reviewing, reading, collaborative work, quiz/test retakes, and make-up work.
Students with a D or F in any class after the 6 week grading period will be held to the tutorial schedule below for intervention, and to get extra help in the class(es) with low grades. Students will be tracked by Counselors and/or Administrators to ensure they are attending. Assignment to these tutorials will be based on the grades at the end of each 6 week grading period.
|Science||Math||English||Social Science||World Language|
- Attend a current teacher’s tutorial every day.
- Except in special cases, students must stay in one teacher’s tutorial for the entire time. Use the restroom during passing periods.
- If passing between classes, use the Leigh Tutorial Pass.
- The teacher’s classroom rules and expectations apply to tutorial.
- Always be on time and sign in.
- Maintain a learning environment that allows all students to work productively.
- Work on school-related tasks.
- Electronics are allowed with teacher permission only.
Please note that the Library is closed during tutorial and no passes will be issued or accepted.
- When a student is marked tardy during a school day, the student and parent/guardian will receive a “tardy notification” email by me after school. This is in an effort to clearly communicate when a tardy has been recorded and provide instructions on how to clear a tardy if it was incorrectly marked.
- For every two tardies a student accrues, they will be required to attend a 30 minute tardy recovery (previously known as “detention”) session before or after school. Students will be restricted from participating in school sports, dances, and other after school activities until all tardy recovery hours are completed.
- All students with no tardies over an extended period of time will be entered into raffles for front of the line lunch passes, free entry into sports events, free pair of tickets to dances, and more!
Any questions, come to the Main office.
PE clothes - How to order
ASB Activities - Student rally, dances, spirit days, and more
Schedule Senior Photo Session
Athletics To Do - register for Fall Try Outs | Purchase Fan Gear
Photo Make Ups