Senior Information & Activities
Senior graduation will be held on 6/1/23 at 4pm in the Leigh Bowl. Doors will not open until 3pm. Each graduating senior will receive free guest tickets, (tickets guarantee admission but not necessarily a seat) the max number of tickets a student may receive is 10. Tickets will be available for pick up in the Leadership classroom beginning April 18th. Due to the capacity of the stadium, we will not be offering any additional tickets beyond the 10 provided. Tickets that are lost or misplaced will need to be purchased for $2.00 each. We will have golf carts to help transport elderly and handicapped attendees to their seats. We will have a limited amount of shade provided for handicap seating.
A professional photographer will take pictures of each graduate with their diploma. These photographs will be available to you for a nominal fee. Specific information regarding the prices and ordering procedures will be handed out at graduation practice
Graduation practice will be on Wednesday, May 31st at Leigh High School in the stadium. Practice will begin promptly at 8:30 am and will conclude at approximately noon. Students must attend graduation practice in its entirety to be included in the ceremony. As a reminder, bring water, wear a hat and use sunscreen. Seniors can decorate their caps but note they will be checked for appropriateness.Our Cheer organization continues to provide a Lei Fundraiser. If you would like to order beautiful lei’s for your graduate and have the convenience of picking them up at Leigh, Graduation Leis are on sale now and will be available for pickup the day of the ceremony. Place your order at this LINK by May 18th.
Grad Night for Class of 2023, June 1 - SOLD OUT
We are so excited to have this year’s Grad Night at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk! This is a safe and sober event for the class of 2023. It will be the Ultimate Grad Party!
- Graduation Night – Thursday, June 1st
- Plan your family celebrations accordingly.
- Students must take luxury coach buses to and from the Boardwalk! This is a Safe and Sober event and no students will be allowed to drive on their own and meet the group.
- The Boardwalk is open from 10pm-2am. Seniors will check in at 8:30pm @Leigh to board the buses for a 9:00 pm departure.
- The current plan is for Leigh seniors to leave at 1 am to load the buses and depart the Boardwalk based on feedback from previous participants that staying until 2 am was too long after the rides close at midnight (due to city ordinances).
- Tickets are $150. Each ticket must be purchased individually so that we can get the contact information for each student as well as the required waivers.
- Through March 31st you can buy an individual ticket for $150. April 1st prices GO UP! So get your tickets early!
- Grad Night will include Unlimited rides on Pirate’s Ship, Undertow Roller Coaster, Bumper Cars, Double Shot and Shockwave (rides close at midnight due to city ordinances), Laser tag, Mini-golf, Arcade games, and Table games. There will also be an awesome DJ Dance Party and Karaoke. Plus a Henna Artist, Air Brush Tattoos and a Caricaturist for take-home memories.
- There will be Pizza and unlimited soft drinks, plus each student will get $20 in Boardwalk Food bucks that they can use at Boardwalk concession stands.
- We have several fundraisers planned:
- We will have an Online Auction for reserved parking and seating at graduation.
- Selling Custom Lawn signs for Leigh Graduates
- Soliciting Donations– We are asking for donations when purchasing your ticket. Consider donating the price or partial price of a ticket as a scholarship for other Leigh seniors who may need our help to enjoy this celebration.